As a member of International Comfort Products (ICP), Tempstar manufactures guaranteed high-quality furnaces. Many of their mid- and premium-tier products boast ENERGY STAR certification, and they offer comprehensive warranty coverage. If your Tempstar furnace begin to experience issues, this guide will provide you with the tools needed to figure out what’s wrong.
One of the most important practices that you can implement to lengthen the life of your Tempstar furnace is to change the air filter regularly. By doing so, you’ll guarantee that the unit’s internal components will be able to function with maximum efficiency. Additionally, it’s good practice to consistently vacuum vents, check registers, and keep the area surrounding your Tempstar furnace clear of debris.
To properly replace your Tempstar air filter, follow these simple steps:
- Open the panel to gain access to your furnace.
- Once inside, locate the air filter, it’ll be near the return duct or the entrance to the blower chamber.
- Take out the old air filter and replace it with a new one.
- All signifiers should indicate that the new filter is installed in the right direction.
- Replace the panel to your Tempstar furnace and make sure it’s secured.