What information do we collect?
We may collect the information you provide us with (e.g. name, telephone number, email, etc.) when you fill out a quote/appointment request form or other forms and apps available on our site. This information may be stored on our servers or third-party services, and may be used to provide services to you, allow you to access tools or information, or may be shared with our partner companies and contractors for the purpose of providing you with quotes, information, or other services.
We may also collect aggregate non-personally identifiable information for website analytics purposes.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in ways including, but not limited to:
- Processing or facilitating appointment or quote requests, which may include sharing the information you provide with our partner companies (e.g. local HVAC contractors in your area)
- Providing other services or information to you, allowing you to use apps and tools on our site, or to create a free account and profile with our website
- Promoting related services and offers from us or from our partners
- Some of this information (e.g. your first name and city) may be displayed publicly in specific cases like if you submit a product or service review
- Aggregate user behaviour may be used for analysing behaviour patterns of website visitors to improve the overall user experience. For example, we may test changes to the website’s layout, navigation, and content in order to make it easier for users to find what they are looking for.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.