How we ensure we publish only the most high-quality, trustworthy, and helpful content on FurnacePrices.ca
Our goal has always been to provide Canadian homeowners with an honest, thorough, and independent source of information on HVAC products and services.
To achieve that, we’ve developed a team of experts including experienced industry veterans, researchers, and subject matter specialists.
In the interest of transparency, here we provide some insight into our content creation and assurance process.
The articles and guides featured on FurnacePrices.ca have gone through a multi-step editorial process that includes:
- Input and planning from industry experts, including our founders who spent years working in the industry and running an HVAC company
- Dedicated topical research by skilled researchers, including sources such as government agencies, reputable media outlets, non-governmental organizations, and established industry resources & publishers
- Consulting with our HVAC contractor partners to ensure content accuracy and thoroughness. Learn more about our Certified Partners and our Certification process.
- Writing and editing by experienced writing staff
- Independent review and editing by our dedicated content experts like George Baral
- Periodic content improvement and updating, including feedback from homeowners and website visitors
Our articles have also been cited by many publications and institutions, including world-renowned universities, Fortune 100 companies, and media institutions.
If you have any questions or would like to provide feedback, or report any inaccuracies, please contact us.