Get certified among the top furnace and air conditioning companies across Canada
(Free application process!)
Get started now!
*Limited spots available in each city
A Certification Program Designed To Put Quality First
The certification program is designed to provide consumers with peace of mind when choosing an HVAC contractor, while simultaneously helping companies build trust with potential customers, by proving to them that they’ve been vetted by a trusted, independent third party.
No matter how big or small your company is
Our #1 goal is to make sure the over 1 million people who visit the FurnacePrices.ca every year get the best information from the most reliable HVAC companies across the Canada.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a small town or big city supplier, we treat everyone by same quality standards.
Contractor Certification benefits
- Promote your business to customers actively looking for a new heating & cooling system, or servicing & repairs
- Get warm leads sent directly to you in real-time
- Limited spots available – unlike other directories and home improvement sites who have dozens or hundreds of companies listed in every city, we’re very selective and limit the number of companies we accept per region to 1-3 companies
- We’re a trusted independent source, that homeowners and consumers look to for honest unbiased advice and recommendations
- About 1 million people visit FurnacePrices.ca each year to research heating & cooling systems, find contractors, and get quotes
- No contracts – we don’t believe in ‘locking you in’… most of our partners have been with us for years, so spots are limited!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is our contractor certification program?
We’ve found that the top concern for consumers’ is knowing that the heating & cooling company they are dealing with will provide quality, reliable products and services. Which is understandable given the relatively high cost of a new furnace or A/C and the fact that people depend on them to keep their homes and families comfortable. So we developed a program to help bring more confidence and transparency to the process of shopping for a new heating & cooling system.
How are companies evaluated?
In order to qualify for our contractor certification program, companies must complete our online form and provide information about their company, proof of insurance, and a valid gas fitting or other applicable licenses. The process can be completed quickly provided you have the documents handy.
What are the contractor certification program benefits?
The biggest benefit is helping HVAC contractors build trust with consumers, helping you generate more business. FurnacePrices.ca is one of Canada’s largest and most trusted providers of heating and cooling information, and what better way to show potential customers that your company provides quality, reliable services at fair prices than to show them you’ve passed our certification.