Our network of experienced certified local HVAC repair specialists is here to help day or night. Whether your furnace, boiler heating system, central air conditioner, ductless heat pump, or hot water heater isn’t working, speak with an expert to get it working again in no time!
Has your furnace been red-tagged? We can help! (see below)
All our local partner contractors have passed our extensive independent certification process, which helps protect homeowners by verifying their licenses, insurance, track record, and more.
Get 24/7 Emergency Service from Our Certified HVAC Contractors Near You
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t all HVAC companies have certifications and insurance?
Unfortunately not. Most people would be surprised to learn that there are heating and cooling repair companies operating without valid insurance, or full TSSA or other industry certifications. There are so many contractors operating that it is impossible for regulators to completely monitor and enforce this.
How is FurnacePrices.ca different from other directories and home improvement sites?
- We’re the only major Canadian heating & cooling-only website of this kind, and because we’re industry-specific, we have the relevant experience and industry knowledge that other generalized directories don’t.
- Unlike most other directories, we will actually remove companies from our partners list if they get frequent unresolved complaints. This provides a much higher incentive for them to provide a great customer experience for quotes received through our website (or risk losing future business from us). And not just providing a good experience up until the point of sale, but also on an ongoing basis after installation as well.
Why should I trust your certification?
- Because contractors must provide proof (scans, pictures) of their licenses, insurance, and other credentials.
- We’re independent, and focused on helping consumers make informed buying decisions first and foremost.
- We don’t make money off the certification. (Though companies can pay to feature their business and promote their current deals. However we do not take any commissions.)
Coverage currently includes:
- ONTARIO: Toronto & the G.T.A., Ottawa, Mississauga, Brampton, Oshawa & Whitby, Oakville & Halton, Hamilton & Burlington, St Catharines & Niagara Falls, Guelph, Barrie, Kitchener-Waterloo & Cambridge
- MANITOBA: Winnipeg
- ALBERTA: Calgary
- BRITISH COLUMBIA: Vancouver & Greater Vancouver Area
Get help fast with the peace of mind knowing that you’ll get excellent service at a fair price.
When choosing an Emergency HVAC contractor, we recommend checking that the company has:
- All the proper licenses & certifications
- Specialised manufacturer training
- A good team with experienced support staff
- A good track record
- Full insurance
- Offers an honest assessment with no high-pressure sales tactics
This can be difficult for the average consumer to verify (especially in a hurry!), which is why we’ve already done this work for you!
Our Certified Partners have been thoroughly evaluated and we’ve verified their credentials and other important documents. We also monitor their performance and feedback from real customers to ensure they’re always delivering a good customer experience.
➥ We check over 15 different criteria!
Established Local Companies
Certified to Offer Rebates
Excellent Warranty Guarantee
Fair & Transparent Quotes
Verified Licenses & Insurance
Good Track Record from Verified Customers
Emergency Service Availability
Get 24/7 Emergency Repair Services from Our Certified HVAC Contractors Near You
Trying to get the most value out of an old furnace? Or, is your brand new A/C not performing as well as it should? Either way, you’re in the right place!
Welcome to FurnacePrices’ HVAC repairs hub: the most complete collection of information for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing HVAC products from the most popular brands on the market.
Whatever type of system you’re having trouble with, we’ve got solutions for you.