Trane XV95 Review
- AFUE:Up to 96.7%
- ENERGY STAR ®:ENERGY STAR
- Blower Type:Variable-Speed
- Price:$4665 - $5830
- BTU Output:58000 - 114000
In a NutshellAverage Price (installed): $2800 – $4500
- Variable-Speed Blower Motor with Comfort-R
- Automotive-Grade Gaskets and Insulated Blower Compartment
The Bottom LineIf you’re looking for excellent fuel efficiency, and some really impressive features such as Comfort-R technology, then the XV95 is a great option. ENERGY STAR certified, meaning that you can rest assured that the unit has undergone rigorous testing to ensure it meets Canadian efficiency standards, the XV95 will undoubtedly save you money in the long term and keep you warm during the winter.
In Depth ReviewProduct Specifications:
- Sub-models available: TUH2B060A9V3VB, TUH2B080A9V3VB, TUH2B080A9V4VB, TUH2C100A9V4VB, TUH2C100A9V5VB, TUH2D120A9V5VB, TDH2B060A9V3VB, TDH2B080A9V3VB, TDH2B080A9V4VB, TDH2C100A9V4VB, TDH2D120A9V5VB
- AFUE: 95-96.7%
- BTU input: 39,000-78,000 (first stage) 60,000-120,000 (second stage)
- BTU output: 37,000-74,000 (first stage) 58,000-114,000 (second stage
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED
Variable-speed Blower Motor With Comfort-RThe variable-speed blower motor allows for a two-stage operation which keeps your home warm whether it’s cool or freezing cold outside. By utilizing two stages of operation, the furnace is able to operate at a lower level to improve efficiency and then move up to stage-two when it’s cold enough. This two-stage operation also helps prevent temperature swings in your home. This unit also comes with the impressive Comfort-R technology which enables the furnace to perform quieter start-ups and shutdowns, improves its overall efficiency and allows for more thorough heat circulation. The Comfort-R technology can also help control humidity during summer.
Automotive-grade Gaskets And Insulated Blower CompartmentThe automotive-grade gaskets are one of the reasons Trane are well-known for their well-built and durable units. The gaskets ensure for a longer service life and fewer maintenance issues along the way. Also, the insulated blower compartment helps to reduce the decibel level of the furnace while running and also prevents any air infiltration which could impact the efficiency of the furnace.
Other Key Features
- Variable-speed Draft Inducer
- Direct Vent – 100% fresh air option
- Integrated System Control
- Heavy gauge steel “wrap around” cabinet