Keeprite has been a reliable brand in Canada for over 50 years, becoming a trusted name for consumers looking for an affordable furnace. Before any furnace leaves the Keeprite factory, it is given a test run to ensure performance and live up to your expectations.
With ideas like quality, energy efficiency and reliability in mind, it’s easy to see why Keeprite furnaces are one of the top contenders in the furnace market. They aim to provide a hassle-free experience for their consumers.
As with any furnace, a little maintenance goes a long way in extending the longevity of your unit. Ensuring that it is clean, running properly, and has good filters can keep the more expensive repairs at bay. Keeping your furnace in good working order means that it’ll be running at peak efficiency and maintaining a comfortable home for you.
- Open the front panel or door to get access to your Keeprite furnace; you may have to slide or unscrew the panel to work with progressive force.
- The filter is typically near the cold air return or the blower chamber. Locate it and ensure that you have easy access to it.
- Be mindful of how you pull out the filter, especially if there is an endcap. Slide in the new one (or cleaned old one).
- Take care to insert the filter correctly, that the arrows are pointing in the right direction to go with the blower and away from cold air.
- Put back the panel to your furnace, either sliding or screwing it back in place.
Keeping a clean filter ensures that your furnace’s airway isn’t clogged and working harder than it needs to, to circulate air throughout your home. A clean filter also improves the air quality in your home, which is especially important for people with allergies or breathing issues — double check registers and vents to make sure that the airways are 100% accessible.