York CZF Review
SEER:Up to 16
ENERGY STAR ®:Yes
Decibel Level:As low as 69
Price:$3500 - $5500
Tonnage:2 to 5
Cooling Capacity:24,000 to 60,000
The Affinity™ Series CZF is among the top of the line central air conditioning systems currently offered by York. This model boasts environmentally friendly cooling comfort, with an ENERGY STAR®-certified (SEER) Rating of up to 16, and a next-generation refrigerant R-410A that produces zero ozone depletion.
Promising maximum accessibility, the Affinity™ Series CZF ensures easier access to all components. Its sleek new design offers the advanced QuietDrive™ Sound Reduction System with a swept wing fan and composite base. Additionally, it includes the Affinity™ Wi-Fi Residential Communicating Control for precise temperature adjustments.
In a Nutshell
Average Price (with installation): $3500 - $5500
- SEER rating of up to 16
- QuietDrive™ Sound Reduction System which reduces sound to a mere whisper
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Single-stage scroll compressor safeguarded against abnormal pressures and temperatures
The Bottom Line
The Affinity™ Series CZF is a comfortable and cost-efficient model offered by York. Its durable design utilizes sound reduction technologies and energy-saving qualities for an optimal air conditioning experience.
Affinity Series™ – CZF Specifications:
- Compressor type: Single-stage
- Swept Wing Fan which allows air to flow smoothly and efficiently across the fan tip for whisper-quiet sound production
- Touch Screen Communicating Control allows real-time visibility of system operation
- Factory installed, solid core liquid line filter-drier removes harmful debris and moisture for greater performance longevity
The Affinity™ Series CZF is an ENERGY STAR-certified air conditioning system offered by York. Canadian customers will be pleased to learn that this model includes a lower installation cost thanks to a slide-down control compartment that allows easy access to control components, and angled service valves to reduce installation time and cost.
Other Key Features
- Automotive quality finish protects from harmful UV rays and rust-creep to ensure high quality, enduring appearance
- Stamped, decorative metal coil guard protects the microchannel coil from debris and other damaging material
- Full end, full-service access panel with a handle that makes for easy entry to internal components
- Durable, corrosion-resistant composite base pan absorbs sound and reduces vibration
The Affinity™ Series CZF model is backed by a premium extended 10-years limited parts warranty, and an extended Lifetime limited compressor warranty when registered online within 90 days of installation.
Comparable Models by York
Model Comparison by Features
In comparison to the advanced LX™ Series YCG model, you’ll find that the Affinity™ Series CZF offers more premium features. Such features include the QuietDrive™ Sound Reduction System that can attain a level of quietness unachievable by the LX™ Series YCG technology.
Model Comparison by Price
As the Affinity™ Series CZF is a premium range model, it comes at a higher initial cost than the LX™ Series YCG, which belongs to York’s more affordable line. Due to a lower SEER rating is less cost-effective than the YCG model in the long run.
Model Comparison by Tier
Compared to the Affinity™ Series YXV, the line’s top model, the CZF stands on middle ground. It is ENERGY STAR-certified like its counterpart but doesn’t offer as many amenities as the YXV. Nonetheless, the CZF provides a considerable number of technologies that aren’t offered by the models of the LX™ series.