Rheem Prestige Series RA20 Review
SEER:Up to 20.5
ENERGY STAR ®:Yes
Price:$3,000 - $4,800
The variable-speed Prestige® Series RA20 is the most powerful air conditioning system available from Rheem. With a SEER performance rating of up to 20.5, this ENERGY STAR®-certified air conditioner offers an outstanding level of efficiency for Canadian consumers.
The Rheem Prestige® Series RA20 comes packed with many of the brand's innovative features, including EcoNet™ and PlusOne™ technologies, to maximize performance and precision. And should any Canadian homeowners begin to experience issues with their Prestige® Series RA20, Rheem offers a comprehensive warranty coverage to give complete peace of mind.
In a Nutshell
Average Price (with installation): $3,000 - $4,800
- A SEER performance rating of up to 20.5
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- High-efficiency Copeland Scroll™ variable-speed compressor
- The unit is EcoNet™ enabled for precision control, anywhere in the world
The Bottom Line
The Rheem Prestige® Series RA20 is a premium-level air conditioner that's perfect for Canadian consumers who want a system that can do it all. The ENERGY STAR®-certified SEER performance rating of up to 20.5 demonstrates just how effective the unit's Copeland Scroll™ variable-speed compressor is.
Rheem Prestige® Series RA20 Specifications:
- Compressor type: Variable-Speed
- The range of PlusOne™ technologies allow for easier access to the unit should maintenance be needed.
- Designed with modulating technology in the compressor to give more precise temperature control, lower humidity, and greater efficiency.
- An optimized fan orifice boosts airflow efficiency while reducing the unit's sound drastically.
Look no further than the Rheem Prestige® Series RA20 if you're in the market for a premium air conditioner. This unit can guarantee excellent long-term savings thanks to its impressive efficiency, while the brand's solid warranty coverage promises to protect your investment fully.
Other Key Features
- The composite base pan dampens sound production while reducing the risk of corrosion.
- The curved louver panels provide superior coil protection.
- An easily-available QR code guarantees quick access to technical documents and warranty information for faster service calls.
- Canadians can save money in the long-term thanks to the fully adaptable variable-speed compressor.
Rheem's able to offer Canadian homeowners an extensive warranty coverage on their premium line of Prestige® Series air conditioners. Not only does this give consumers peace of mind, but it also demonstrates Rheem's total confidence in their products.
The Rheem Prestige® Series RA20's coverage includes a limited 10-year parts protection warranty as well as a limited 10-year unit replacement warranty.
Comparable Models by Rheem
Model Comparison by Features
Although the Prestige® Series RA20 is the brand's most impressive air conditioner, it shares many features with the mid-range Rheem Classic Plus Series RA17 unit. Both air conditioners are EcoNet™ capable and include the full suite of PlusOne™ technologies. However, the Prestige® Series RA20 uses more energy-efficient internal components, such as the Copeland Scroll™ variable-speed compressor, to outdo the Classic Plus Series RA17.
Model Comparison by Price
In terms of pricing, the Prestige® Series RA20 is the most expensive air conditioner available from Rheem. However, this investment comes the full range of premium components and innovative technologies that allow the unit to work as impressively as it does. Additionally, the RA20's ENERGY STAR-certified SEER rating of up to 20.5 guarantees more significant savings in the long-term.
Model Comparison by Tier
As the sole model in Rheem's premium Prestige® Series, the RA20 comes packed with just about everything that the brand has to offer. The Copeland Scroll™ variable-speed compressor is a top of the line part that makes a drastic improvement to the unit's efficiency when compared to a standard two-stage compressor. With comprehensive warranty coverage, it's difficult to imagine any Canadian homeowner being disappointed with this investment.