Heil QuietComfort® Series HSA6 Review
SEER:Up to 16
ENERGY STAR ®:Yes
Decibel Level:As low as 69
Price:$4500 - $6000
Offering Canadian homeowners stress-free cooling comfort thanks to its undeniably reliable single-stage operation, the Heil QuietComfort® Series HSA6 is one of the brand's best mid-range offerings. The unit is able to acquire ENERGY STAR® certification thanks to its impressive SEER performance rating of up to 16.
Meanwhile, Canadian consumers will enjoy knowing that the QuietComfort® Series HSA6 comes standard with Observer® Wall Control. This advanced Wi-Fi enabled system allows for homeowners to remotely adjust their air conditioner to decrease energy consumption while maximizing efficiency.
In a Nutshell
Average Price (with installation): $4500 - $6000
- A SEER performance rating of up to 16
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- A high-efficiency single-stage scroll compressor
- The Observer® Wall Control deftly allows homeowners to precisely adjust their air conditioner's performance from almost anywhere in the world
The Bottom Line
The Heil QuietComfort® Series HSA6 guarantees quiet operation thanks to a wide array of specially engineered features. An acoustic-absorbing compressor blanket drastically reduces the soft-mounted compressor's already quiet performance.
Heil QuietComfort® Series HSA6 Specifications:
- Compressor type: Single-Stage
- Enjoy an exceedingly quiet performance, as low as 69 decibels
- The filter drier protects the refrigerant system from contaminants to guarantee long-term efficiency
- A soft-mounted compressor significantly lowers the sound production
Backed by Heil's extensive warranty coverage, Canadian consumers will be able to enjoy their air conditioner's impressive cooling comfort stress-free. The QuietComfort® Series HSA6 also comes with protective tight wire grille panels that allow for easy coil cleaning to simplify maintenance issues.
Other Key Features
- The compressor blanket offers drastic noise reduction
- The high-gloss, baked-on powder coat finish over a galvanized steel cabinet offers professional appearance and long-term reliability
- The environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant doesn't contribute to ozone depletion
- The protective corner posts add extra strength and style
Although the QuietComfort® Series HSA6 doesn't offer Canadian consumers the same premium-grade warranty coverage as the QuietComfort® Deluxe Series, homeowners will still be more than pleased with the brand's offering. The air conditioner’s covered by a limited 5-year No Hassle Replacement™ warranty as well as a limited 10-year parts protection warranty.
Comparable Models by Heil
Model Comparison by Features
Despite finding itself among the brand's mid-range air conditioners, the QuietComfort® Series HSA6 offers Canadian homeowners the same high-quality features as the premium QuietComfort® Deluxe Series HCA7. Ultimately, this consists of Observer® Wall Control as well as the brand's comprehensive No Hassle Replacement™ warranty. Heil places more importance on delivering consumers a high-quality product with impressive internal components and not a large selection of technological add-ons.
Model Comparison by Price
Canadian consumers will be happy with the QuietComfort® Series HSA6's mid-range price point. Although the unit can’t generate the same level of long-term savings as the premium QuietComfort® Deluxe Series HCA7, homeowners can enjoy relatively comfortable savings thanks to the air conditioner's SEER performance rating of up to 16.
Model Comparison by Tier
The QuietComfort® Series HSA6 is the only air conditioning system in Heil's mid-range offerings to receive ENERGY STAR certification. Additionally, the unit comes with the brand's premium-grade Observer® Wall Control to maximize its efficiency. However, Canadian consumers won't enjoy the same level of comprehensive warranty coverage as those who purchase an air conditioner from the QuietComfort® Deluxe Series.