Heil QuietComfort® Deluxe Series HVA9 Review
SEER:Up to 19
ENERGY STAR ®:Yes
Decibel Level:As low as 56
Price:$5000 - $7500+
Offering Canadian consumers an impressive SEER performance rating of up to 19 while still guaranteeing whisper quiet operation, the Heil QuietComfort® Deluxe Series HVA9 is a top-of-the-line air conditioner. The unit's high-efficiency variable-speed compressor is able to adjust on-the-fly to accommodate your home's cooling needs.
The QuietComfort® Deluxe Series HVA9 comes with SmartSense™ technology to run in longer cycles, allowing itself to make precise variations to optimize efficiency. Pair this with Heil's Ion™ System Control and Canadian homeowners will an air conditioner that’s optimized for peak efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
In a Nutshell
Average Price (with installation): $5000 - $7500+
- A SEER performance rating of up to 19
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- A high-efficiency variable-speed rotary compressor
- The SmartSense™ system makes many small adjustments to your air conditioner so it can work more efficiently
The Bottom Line
The Heil QuietComfort® Deluxe Series HVA9 is truly a premium-grade air conditioner. Its ENERGY STAR®-certified SEER performance rating of up to 19 guarantees that your home will receive expert cooling comfort throughout the entire summer.
Heil QuietComfort® Deluxe Series HVA9 Specifications:
- Compressor type: Variable-Speed
- Designed with whisper quiet performance, as low as 56 decibels
- The Ion™ System Control allows for homeowners to remotely make changes to their air conditioning system to maximize effectiveness
- A high performance acoustic-absorbing compressor blanket dampens sound production drastically
Highlighting a wealth of innovative features, the QuietComfort® Deluxe Series HVA9 is the strongest performing air conditioner available from Heil. The unit’s packed full of expert design which is illustrated by the aerodynamic variable-speed fan that’s used to optimize airflow while reducing noise.
Other Key Features
- The high-gloss, baked-on powder coat finish guarantees long-term durability
- Designed with a tight wire grille and protective corner posts to withstand adverse weather
- The R-410A refrigerant doesn't contribute to ozone depletion
- The corrosion-resistant promises a long-lasting performance
The Heil QuietComfort® Deluxe Series HVA9’s covered by the brand's comprehensive warranty coverage. This should give Canadian homeowners full peace of mind about their investment. The coverage includes a limited 10-year No Hassle Replacement™ warranty as well as a limited 10-year parts protection warranty.
Comparable Models by Heil
Model Comparison by Features
In terms of innovative features, the Heil QuietComfort® Deluxe Series HVA9 air conditioner comes packed with just about everything you could imagine. Some of Heil's other premium-grade units may also feature the Ion™ System Control; however, only the HVA9 comes standard with SmartSense™ technology to maximize efficiency and conserve energy.
Model Comparison by Price
Although the QuietComfort® Deluxe Series HVA9 is one of the brand's most expensive air conditioning systems, Canadian homeowners won't think of it as a bad investment. This is thanks to the unit's outstanding SEER performance rating of up to 19. The HVA9 is able to guarantee impressive long-term savings due its high-efficiency variable-speed compressor that's optimized with SmartSense™ technology.
Model Comparison by Tier
As mentioned above, the Heil QuietComfort® Deluxe Series HVA9 represents the best of what the brand has to offer. This means that the cooling system features the absolute best components as well as technological add-ons. In comparison to other products within the QuietComfort® Deluxe Series, they will share a number of high-end details, but the HVA9 alone offers Canadian consumers the SmartSense™-enhanced variable-speed compressor.