Luxaire Acclimate™ Series AL21 Review
SEER:Up to 20
ENERGY STAR ®:Yes
Price:$5000 - $6000+
As the brand's most premium unit, the Luxaire Acclimate™ Series AL21 guarantees uncompromising comfort for your entire home. With an ENERGY STAR®-certified SEER rating of up to 20, this premium air conditioner won't give up.
Featuring a wealth of innovative technologies, such as Luxaire's SilentDrive™ and Climate Sync™ systems, the Acclimate™ AL21 is a highly-efficient variable-speed air conditioner.
In a Nutshell
Average Price (with installation): $5000 - $6000+
- A SEER rating of up to 20.
- The Charge Smart™ built-in touch screen instantly displays overall system condition.
- The SilentDrive™ System features a combination of sound-neutralizing attributes that reduce sound levels drastically.
- The Climate Sync™ technology provides pre-configured operations so the air conditioner can be fine tuned for specific environments.
The Bottom Line
The Luxaire Acclimate™ Series AL21 is a premium-tier air conditioner that can offer top of the line performance and savings. The whisper-quiet variable-speed compressor promises increased flexibility and precision control of your home's comfort.
Luxaire Acclimate™ Series AL21 Specifications:
- Compressor type: Variable-Speed
- An easily removable two-piece steel extruded louver provides superior coil protection.
- The ECM fan motor's swept wing fan provides whisper-quiet operation and high efficiency.
- The Hx™ Wi-Fi Thermostat allows for seamless remote communication, adding an additional level of control for the user.
The Luxaire SilentDrive™ comfort system means that the Acclimate™ Series 21 air conditioner can maximize its performance while remaining respectfully quiet.
Other Key Features
- The refrigerant R-410A allows for environmentally-friendly performance.
- A corrosion-resistant powder paint finish guarantees a long-lasting, high-quality appearance.
- The high-efficiency condenser coil provides easy maintenance as well as seamless heat exchange.
Similar to other Luxaire cooling products, the Acclimate™ Series AL21 offers an impressively comprehensive warranty coverage. Included in this is a limited lifetime warranty on the compressor, a limited 10-year warranty on parts, as well as a limited 1-year warranty for labour. Make sure that you register your Luxaire air conditioner within the indicated time period to activate your own coverage.
Comparable Models by Luxaire
Model Comparison by Features
Similar to the AL21, the Acclimate™ Series AL19 can also be found among Luxaire's selection of premium-level air conditioners. With a SEER rating of up to 19, the AL19's two-stage operation is slightly less efficient than the AL21's variable-speed design. Otherwise, the Acclimate™ Series AL19 lacks a number of its competitor’s innovative features, such as the Charge Smart™ and Climate Sync™ systems.
Model Comparison by Price
Despite their minor differences, Acclimate™ Series AL19 and AL21 air conditioners are available at a similar price point with installation included. However, when you consider the long-term value, the ENERGY STAR-certified AL21 appears to be the more cost-effective of the two options.
Model Comparison by Premium Tier
The Luxaire Acclimate™ Series AL21 is an impressive premium tier air conditioner. Featuring an adaptable variable-speed design with a handful of additional innovations to increase efficiency and reduce noise, this model fairs well when compared to premium tier offerings from other manufacturers. Additionally, Luxaire's warranty coverage is comprehensive enough that consumers will have complete peace of mind after purchasing one of these models.