Luxaire Acclimate™ Series AL19 Review
SEER:Up to 19
ENERGY STAR ®:Yes
Price:$5000 - $6000+
The Acclimate™ Series AL19 belongs to Luxaire's line of premium-priced split system air conditioning units. This model features a two-stage compressor operation to guarantee energy-efficient performance all summer long. Its ENERGY STAR®-certified SEER performance rating of up to 19 means that the Acclimate™ Series AL19 will be able to provide environmentally-friendly cooling comfort.
Designed with long-term efficiency in mind, the Luxaire Acclimate™ Series AL19 features corrosion-resistant finishing throughout, while its composite base pan brings additional support by absorbing sound and reducing vibration. Should any performance issues occur, Luxaire's comprehensive warranty coverage ensures that your air conditioner is well looked after.
In a Nutshell
Average Price (with installation): $5000 - $6000+
- SEER rating of up to 19
- SilentDrive™ comfort system reduces sound production
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Two-Stage compressor with ECM fan motor dynamically adjusts speed
The Bottom Line
The Acclimate™ Series AL19 is a reliable and efficient premium-tier offering from Luxaire. The brand's SilentDrive™ comfort system utilizes various sound-reduction technologies to promise whisper-quiet performance.
Luxaire Acclimate™ Series AL19 Specifications:
- Compressor type: Two-Stage
- The swept wing fan design ensures quiet operation by allowing air to flow smoothly and efficiently across the surface.
- A solid core liquid line filter-drier removes debris and moisture from the air to promise long-term efficiency.
- Luxaire Hx3™ touch-screen thermostat allows for greater precision control.
The ENERGY STAR-certified Acclimate™ Series AL19 is a premium air conditioner from Luxaire. In addition to the unit's efficient two-stage scroll compressor, the AL19 utilizes an ECM fan motor to effectively keep heat exchange in balance while minimizing power consumption and sound.
Other Key Features
- The high-quality powder paint finish guarantees protection from corrosion and harmful UV rays.
- An easily removable coil guard protects the tube-in-fin coil from debris and physical damage while making maintenance quick.
- An internally protected two-stage scroll compressor is able to withstand high temperatures and pressures.
The Luxaire Acclimate™ Series models receive the brand's premium-priced level of coverage. This includes a limited lifetime warranty on the compressor, a limited 10-year warranty on parts, as well as a limited 1-year warranty on labour.
Comparable Models by Luxaire
Model Comparison by Features
The Luxaire Acclimate™ Series AL19 is one of two premium-tier air conditioners from the brand. When compared to the AL21, you're able to notice that the AL19 is the lesser of the two. The Acclimate™ Series AL19 doesn't have as many high-efficiency features, such as a variable-speed compressor or Charge Smart™ technology.
Model Comparison by Price
Despite not having as many innovative features as the Acclimate™ Series AL21, the AL19's still able to achieve an impressive SEER performance rating of 19. This promises that the unit will be able to provide cost-effective performance for a long time. Comparatively, the AL19 is the more affordable of the two premium options.
Model Comparison by Tier
The Luxaire Acclimate™ Series AL19 can be seen as an in-between unit. It features many Luxaire's premium technologies to guarantee a highly efficient performance but doesn't have all the frills of the top of the line Acclimate™ Series AL21. Rather, the AL19 bridges the gap between the premium Acclimate™ Series and the affordable LX Series.